Our mission is to stay true to being a SERVICE company. At SPI, customer service is where we shine. We pride ourselves on listening to what our clients are looking for and molding what we do to fit those needs. We are here to partner with you to make your job easier.
Why Choose SPI
- Guaranteed 10-minute response time
- Continued communication to keep you up to date on the status of your request
- Single CSR ownership through the lifecycle of an order
- Customizable preferences to complement your workflow
- Internal training to ensure the latest industry knowledge
- Incomparable attention to detail
- Itemized invoice with no miscellaneous fees
- Invoice supplied with evidence
A Letter from SPI Corporate Solutions CEO, Lindsay Gates
I began my career in outside sales but have always been drawn to the legal field. In 2003, I was hired as a paralegal for a personal injury firm in Chicago. While I loved working in the legal field, I missed the excitement of sales and sought a way to marry the two. As fate would have it, an established service company was looking to make their move in the Midwest and, before I knew it, I was working in a brand-new industry that combined my two interests. In the years that followed, I made amazing connections and really focused on what my clients were looking for in their service provider. Having complete control over the entirety of my client’s experience and being able to really dig into what it means to be a services forward organization was simply too good of a notion to let pass. So, in 2010 SPI Corporate Solutions, Inc. was born! All these years later, SPI continues to have this commitment to services as a core part of our DNA. I couldn’t be prouder of the team we’ve put together and the work we’ve done for our clients.