We are seeking a motivated Business Development Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and growing our existing East Coast client base as well acquiring new business within law firms, companies and financial institutions. This is a work from home position that will require client meetings throughout the New York area and the upper East Coast.
Previous experience selling in the legal field is a MUST. Selling to corporate attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants is a plus. 3 years of outside sales experience required.
The ideal candidate will offer us:
- Experience prospecting and closing new business
- Drive to build and grow a sales career
- Effective client solution and new client acquisition competencies
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to grow and learn
What we can offer you:
- Outstanding income potential!
- A challenging and rewarding career
- A supportive, growth-oriented environment that wants your ideas on how to succeed and improve
- A large territory with unlimited potential
- Health, life, vision, and dental insurance
- Base plus commission compensation structure
- The freedom to work from home
At SPI we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We offer attractive compensation and benefit offerings to all full-time employees. We provide a unique opportunity to join a caring and exciting organization that continues to grow.
To inquire about this position email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!