Business Development Manager Chicago, IL
We’re ready to meet our next Business Development Manager!
Service Partners Information Co. (SPI) is a top tier legal services company and we are eager to educate even more clients about what sets us apart as a company.
To do this we need a motivated Business Development Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and growing our existing Chicago client base as well acquiring new business within law firms, companies and financial institutions.
This is a work from home position that will require client meetings in Chicago and throughout the Midwest.
Note that proof of a Covid vaccine is required for this position.
What we can offer you:
- Outstanding income potential
- A challenging and rewarding career
- A supportive, growth-oriented environment that wants your ideas on how to succeed and improve
- A large territory with freedom to grow
- 100% health benefit coverage
- Life, vision, and dental insurance
- Base plus commission compensation structure
- Freedom to work from home
The ideal candidate will offer us:
- Experience prospecting and closing new business
- Drive to build and grow a sales career
- Effective client solution and new client acquisition competencies
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to grow and learn
Previous experience selling in the legal field is preferred but flexible for the right candidate. 3 years of outside sales experience is required.
At SPI we believe our people are our greatest asset. We offer attractive compensation and benefit offerings to all full-time team members. Our culture of support and collaboration ensures that we’re all set up for success. We can’t wait to hear from you!
To inquire about this position email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com!